Sunday, November 06, 2005

Three is the Lonely-ist Number After Two

Word Count: 30,797

I realized that I'm a night writer type of writer, which is good and bad. Mostly bad, because that means I get less sleep, I'm less likely to update my blog sometimes in the middle of the night, and all sorts of unpleasant stuff. But, since I am writing horror and all, the darkness seem to help me focus and make my characters suffer like there's no hell after (but of course there is! And I can't wait to make them suffer for it!)

Also, it helps me not waste time on amazingly fanastic TV shows such as Family Guy and the Simpsons...and oh how it pains me to type this rather than jump in front of the TV and laugh at Homer and Peter and Stewie and Maggie and Brian, the writing and sarcastic dog that's too adorable...but I'm focusing. I'm updating. See? Look at that. I'm writing a lot of words and I've hit 30K! That makes me a whole 10K ahead of schedule! YAY! By this rate I'll finish the 100K by the 20th of November...boy, wouldn't that be fantastic? I can't believe it's only been a week, though, it feels like years since I first started...

And you want to know something interesting? I have no idea what I wrote the days before. I just glance back at the last sentence and go from there. I think that's how I can write so fast--without thinking. But that's enough talking for the night. I need to take a break, maybe do some homework and TV watching...good night. Signing out.