Friday, November 10, 2006

Week of Terrors

Ugh, the dreaded week two. I'm really, really feeling it this year.

Yesterday and the day before that, I wrote exactly zero words. And I'm supposed to be writing exactly 5000 words a day to meet my goal...I've been so confident about my achievements last year and the year before, I really don't think I'm trying as hard as I could be this year. But, I'm sure when it comes down to it, I would stay up late the very last night and type continously for however long and get it done, if that's what it came to. But I'm also pretty confident that I can catch up over Thanksgiving break. Even when I take away procrastination time, school work is pretty annoying.

In any case, at least I sort of have a story. It's about this guy who's utterly in love with this girl who's (probably) going to die in the next thirty days, and he's basically trying to stop that from happening because...well, he's in love, right?

So far I have no idea what genre this would be. It's pretty ridiculous in its descriptions, but also kind of deep and literary, but also pretty horror-like. Hmm...