Sunday, November 20, 2005

Untitled is the title of my novel

Word Count: 81,098

Well, I got back on track today. Managed around 8000 words, and I discovered that I can write as much as 1700 words in half an hour! Wow. I'm surprised by myself. And now I finally don't hate my characters and my story. I think I'll actually be sorry to see them go as November wraps to an end.

And now, the brilliant title of the novel is finally revealed...yes, Untitled is the actual title of the novel, and it is also the name of the band that creates that murderous music you all care so much about. This is, of course, a working title, but I'm probably too lazy to think of anything else. And wouldn't you want to read a novel titled Untitled? Wouldn't you be curious?

Okay. Maybe not.

In other news, I hate iTunes. I use the iPod plug-in for Winamp to do all my updating and adding songs, and all that, but I wanted to check out Stephen King's playlist and I needed to open iTunes to do that. So it wiped out most of my songs and took up valuable time, which could have been spent toward another 10K day. Remind me never to open iTunes again with my iPod plugged in.

And that shall be all. I am planning another 10K day sometime next week, though, as it will bring me into the final stretch and I really want the damn thing finished!